- Are your patterns of behavior preventing you from leading a happy and fulfilling life?
- Do you repeatedly find yourself getting into abusive or unhappy relationships?
- Are you constantly in debt and do you feel as though you cannot ever get on top of your finances?
- Are you feeling lonely and alone?
- Do you feel a lack of connection with the people around you?
- Are you unhappy in your marriage?
- Are your family relationships fraught with tension?
- Do you experience a lack of direction?
- Is your work unrewarding?
If you find yourself repeatedly in unhappy relationships, difficult work situations, experiencing financial stress or that your life lacks spiritual meaning, then Connie is the counselor for you. With her years of experience of helping people to attain happiness in all areas of their life, she has the ability to see your destructive patterns of behavior and she comes up with unique homework assignments so that you can begin to get your life on track.
If you’re willing to put the work in, there’s no need for you to suffer any longer. Because Connie loves to see her clients leading happy and successful lives, she puts in 100% effort and energy to ensure that you get the results you desire. What’s amazing about her is that she doesn’t have a “set formula” like so many personal coaches or mentors have. She is very creative and comes up with homework assignments that are tailored to fit you and your situation. No two clients are treated in the same way because all their needs are different.
If you choose to work with Connie, you will have an opportunity to change the destructive behavior patterns in your life that may have been causing you pain ever since childhood. She can help you to change those patterns so that you can live freely, without limitation and reach your true potential.
This is not “pie in the sky” stuff, it’s very down to earth with practical assignments for you to do on a regular basis so that you can begin to see your progress and to notice the positive changes in your life. It’s like building a muscle. At first it can be painful, but gradually the body adapts and you start feeling better, stronger and more able to handle anything that comes up.